My new blog: For those who came here for the cake pop class, I've created a new blog with updates on classes and photos over at guiri in the kitchen



Sunday, May 21, 2006

Finalé


Sevilla-Eindhoven-Berlin-London-Perugia-Zürich-France

My Europe tour comes to a finalé, and its time to be a little more serious and start working on my français!! I must say I have had a super duper fabulous time!!!! It's really nice to be able to meet again some the great people I have met in Spain last year. I would have loved to meet more people, but I understand my stop is always too short to fit everyone in.

Nevertheless, I'd like to thank the following people for making my trip an unforgettable one:
  • Anette, Lindsey, Angele, Sarah, Rosie, Antonio, Pedro (Sevilla, Spain)
  • Irene & Hans, Ineke (Eindhoven, The Netherlands)
  • Niels (Berlin, Germany)
  • Mark, Jane, Paul, Y.Kit (London, England)
  • Federico & family (Perugia, Italy)
  • Michael & his mom, Sarah (Zug, Switzerland)
And not to forget as well the friends of Niels, Federico and Michael :)



Millones de besazos a vosotros!!!

Upcoming Next: Paris - Toulouse - Bordeaux - Chambéry

No comments: