My Europe tour comes to a finalé, and its time to be a little more serious and start working on my français!! I must say I have had a super duper fabulous time!!!! It's really nice to be able to meet again some the great people I have met in Spain last year. I would have loved to meet more people, but I understand my stop is always too short to fit everyone in.
Nevertheless, I'd like to thank the following people for making my trip an unforgettable one:
- Anette, Lindsey, Angele, Sarah, Rosie, Antonio, Pedro (Sevilla, Spain)
- Irene & Hans, Ineke (Eindhoven, The Netherlands)
- Niels (Berlin, Germany)
- Mark, Jane, Paul, Y.Kit (London, England)
- Federico & family (Perugia, Italy)
- Michael & his mom, Sarah (Zug, Switzerland)
Millones de besazos a vosotros!!!
Upcoming Next: Paris - Toulouse - Bordeaux - Chambéry