My new blog: For those who came here for the cake pop class, I've created a new blog with updates on classes and photos over at guiri in the kitchen



Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Currywursts & Bratwursts

I guess you can all tell that I am already in Berlin :D Stuck in an internet cafe, so I won't babble too much for now. I am just extremely glad the weather has been really kind to me, I can almost walk on the streets sleeveless in the daytime, and just need a light jacket for the night. Have tried about 4 types of wursts in just 3 days...hehe....with currywurst being the speciality of Berlin, i.e. sausage with lotsa ketchup and a sprinkle of curry spice powder over it.

Oh yeah, I had marvelous time at Keukenhof, and snapped over 100 photos of flowers alone. Can't wait to upload it when I arrive London this coming Wed. Will have a separate album especially for this set of photos :D

1 comment:

Siron Pereira said...

hey sis!!!!!! haha.... my god.. ur making my mouth water when u talk about food there la.. hope ur doing well... ur walking around sleveless? haha... dangerous.. then u attract ________ hahaha... just kidding.. hehe.... u dnt need a sleveless to do dat... *wink*.... haha... k take care.. god bless.. we're getting our t-shirts soon... i'll keep urs until u come k?.... take care.. god bless... *dnt forget to get me sumthing...* hehe...