My new blog: For those who came here for the cake pop class, I've created a new blog with updates on classes and photos over at guiri in the kitchen



Thursday, June 01, 2006

Walking in the Rain

Last Tuesday evening I met up with Pauline for a drink and a chatting session. It was really nice to see her again since last September in Sevilla. This afternoon we met again for lunch and a walk in the city. Unfortunately it was raining and very windy....brrrr....cold....

Then we went window shopping at Galerie La Fayette & Printemps. There was no way I could buy anything from there. It was just WAAAAYYYY to expensive. But it was a good eye opener, and a nice shelter from the rain :) After the rain, we walked on the streets again, and Pauline and I found some nice looking cows on the street and took some photos :D

No comments: