My new blog: For those who came here for the cake pop class, I've created a new blog with updates on classes and photos over at guiri in the kitchen



Saturday, June 03, 2006

Bye bye Pigeons!

Am packing my bags now, getting ready to leave for Toulouse tomorrow. Except for Rana, the only girl I knew in the residence, I only have the pigeons to say bye bye to. They are outside my window every morning, going 'crrrrrruuuuu ...crrrrrruuu ..... crrrrrruuuu....' and leaving lots of souvenirs behind. :P

Back to packing, I just hate it when I have to cram everything back into the 2 bags. It's always a mystery how I managed to squeeze everything in before, then when I had to do it again, it doesn't seem to fit, and I have to dig out everything and rearrange it again. Thank goodness I won't have to do it again, at least not for another 4 weeks, when I leave for Bordeaux.

No comments: