My new blog: For those who came here for the cake pop class, I've created a new blog with updates on classes and photos over at guiri in the kitchen



Thursday, June 01, 2006

I am a new Sudoku addict

What do you do when you only have 20 minutes, and you are stuck in a metro with nothing to do? (and you don't know enough french to read the whole paper). Well, I did Sudoku. First week I was really attentive in the metro, paying attention to each stop, so that I won't miss the station, this week I was bored. So I started working on the Sudoku, and now I am addicted. Every morning now I would make sure I get a copy of the 20 minutes so that I have something to work on in the metro. I was doing it before my class started this morning, the professor thought I was doing the french crossword (which was on the same page). Yeah, right, crosswords...with my level of French?? :P

Anyway, it's probably just a temporary addiction. Probably I'd kick the habit when I get to Toulouse. Of course, it would be nice to keep some handy sudoku websites if I am bored again with nothing else better to do :P

No comments: