My new blog: For those who came here for the cake pop class, I've created a new blog with updates on classes and photos over at guiri in the kitchen



Friday, June 02, 2006

iDTGV

How nice. I have booked myself the iDTGV to Toulouse (I got first class ticket as it was the same price as the second class when I booked), and 3 days before my departure, I receive an email reminding me the time of departure, information about the weather during my arrival, and boarding time, a link to Toulouse tourism office. As I chose to have the iDZen ambiance, they also have this nice little sleeping kit on sale for 2 euros, which includes an eye mask, ear plug and a travel pillow. In case I didn't like the iDZen, I am also allowed to change to iDZap, if they have availability. 5 hours of peaceful sleep ;) Sweet.

No comments: