My new blog: For those who came here for the cake pop class, I've created a new blog with updates on classes and photos over at guiri in the kitchen



Friday, June 02, 2006

Stuck on a bench

This is one of the situations when one goes'La la la la laaa...' and pretended nothing happened.

While waiting for the metro this afternoon, I sat down and worked on a Sudoku puzzle. When the metro arrived, I tried to get up but was unfortunately glued to the bench. While everyone was busy boarding the metro, I was struggling to escape from the bench. Apparently the belt buckle of my trench-coat kinda got hooked between the gaps, and just would not budge. So I had to sit down, and pretended I WAS NOT planning to board the metro, and only watched as the metro left, then and attempt to free myself again. Voila! I finally got myself free after quelque minutes.

No comments: