My grey matter hasn't been very productive lately. In fact, it doesn't even care to figure out why. But I am feeling very guilty of leaving my beloved blog cold and abandoned, thought I'd just "pen" in something here.
What have I been doing for the past 4 weeks:
1. Attended April's wedding
2. Read 3 children books in French
- Le Petit Prince by Antoine de St. Exupéry
- Le Petit Nicolas et Les Copains by Sempé & Goscinny
- La Révolte des Coloriés (Sans adultes Tome I) by Alexandre Jardin
3. Read 3 1/2 novels & short stories in English
- Skin & Other Stories by Roald Dahl
- The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole, Aged 13 3/4 by Sue Townsend
- The Growing Pains of Adrian Mole by Sue Townsend
- Adrian Mole: The Wilderness Years by Sue Townsend (just started)
4. With the help of Hong Teng, Carmen and my sis, we went to 4 different bridal palaces at Jln. Ipoh to find out different wedding packages. Will be visiting several more near Loke Yew. Planning a wedding is nothing close to fun.
5. Found myself a job as a pre-school teacher; will be working with children below 5 years old starting from November 7th. Cute!!!
6. Appointed as chauffeur for my sis and house guardian during mom & dad's absence (B.O.R.I.N.G.)
Then my brother asked me this evening, what have you achieved for the past 4 weeks that you are back? Weirdly, I was dumbfounded.