My new blog: For those who came here for the cake pop class, I've created a new blog with updates on classes and photos over at guiri in the kitchen



Friday, November 03, 2006

One year wiser?

For 2 consecutive years, I did not manage to celebrate my birthday with my family. Last year I was in Spain, and this year, though I am back home, coincidently, everyone's away. Mom and dad and brother and 2 sisters. Only Sean San was left at home with me. So tonight, I spent my birthday having dinner with TW's family, also in conjunction with James' birthday (TW's brother) which was yesterday.

After my 25th birthday, I have stopped taking counts. Just didn't want to be reminded that in a few years, I'd be able to squish a fly with the lines on my forehead, that I would no longer need something to keep me warm, because I would have accumulated enough "insulation" round my waist, thighs, etc. with my lower metabolism. Don't want to be reminded that responsibilities also weigh a little bit more with every year that you add to your age. *sigh*

Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

Pramudya Widita Isfandiari said...

Well at least ur one language fluent-er.....errr...such a word exist??? And have one more great experience to be added in ur life CV, cool!!!

and ur gonna have a wedding of ur dream....sigh....envy envy envy...

Keep rocking....aunty....hehehhee....

I WAS KIDDING!!!!

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRES!! BISOUUUSSS de toulouse....