My new blog: For those who came here for the cake pop class, I've created a new blog with updates on classes and photos over at guiri in the kitchen



Monday, February 27, 2006

Quiet days...

Both my beloved chatterbox sisters are back in Brisbane to continue their 3rd year studies. *sigh* Such a big difference it made to our house. For the past 3 months, the house was filled with laughters and lots of noise (imagine, at any one time, we would have at least 10 people in the house.....neeehh...their boy boys as well leh...).

Now, apart from my normal routine of daily french classes and yoga sessions, I am left alone with my youngest sister, Sean San, since my brother is working (and I am not...:D) and my mom sometimes join in the fun. I don't think it'll be too long before I turn a little cuckoo. She has the habit of talking to her soft toys...and making them talk as well. Poh Lah (a polar bear), Wee Wee (a red fat devil), Ah Taz (a tazmanian devil), and Bulldog (not a real dog). She even made me talk to them too! Poh Lah always insists to have air conditioning in the room, or he would sweat, and Ah Taz is always blocking the way (he's gigantic). GGGgggrrrrrrrrr..

But anyway, she is the CHOSEN ONE....which means that she will be away for National Service in the mid of March :( And she has given me the responsibility to take care of them, and make sure they'd still smell the same when she's back. It's gonna be such ghostly silence in the house in March. It's probably wise to start building a good relationship with Poh Lah and the rest now...wouldn't want them to report of abuse to my sister later... :P

No comments: