My new blog: For those who came here for the cake pop class, I've created a new blog with updates on classes and photos over at guiri in the kitchen



Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Workshop with Glen Tierney

I know I've been rather quiet lately, apologies to all my reader's who has been keeping a close tab on my blog. Nope, I haven't got MIA (missing in action), just a little full on my daily schedule. With my wedding reception dinner moving closer, I realise there are so many things that I have not done, despite having the luxury of 1 year's preparation.

Anyway, that aside, I just got home from Glen Tierney's dance workshop (Waltz & Tango) at YS's studio. His class was really fun to be in and though it contained only very simple and basic information, I find myself learning a lot just within that 2 hours. TW joined the workshop at gunpoint (well, almost), but he found it to be beneficial as well. Glen emphasized a lot on the posture as well as the right footwork (which TW was weak in). Throughout the 2 hr session, he switched from one partner to another and corrected our weak points. It was really nice to know when he commented that I was very comfortable to dance with.....ha ha ha... probably because he is just at the right height for me and me for him. :)

A pity the workshop only lasted 2 hours. But if he ever comes to Malaysia in future, I'm definitely going to attend his workshops again!

1 comment:

san said...

YS's studio? kakakaka. Yi San's studio or Yin San's studio? :P