My new blog: For those who came here for the cake pop class, I've created a new blog with updates on classes and photos over at guiri in the kitchen



Friday, August 31, 2007

Selamat Hari Merdeka ke-50

Selamat Hari Jadi Malaysia, saya bangga menjadi warganegaramu.

Tanggal 31
Bulan lapan lima puluh tujuh
Merdeka! Merdeka!
Tetaplah merdeka
Ia pasti menjadi sejarah

Tanggal 31
Bulan lapan lima puluh tujuh
Hari yang mulia
Hari bahagia
Sambut dengan jiwa yang merdeka

Mari kita seluruh warga negara
Ramai-ramai menyambut hari merdeka
Merdeka!
Tiga satu bulan lapan lima puluh tujuh
Hari mulia negaraku merdeka

-Allahyarham Sudirman Haji Arshad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sitheng~~ I haven't been here for a while but I took time to read your little stories these days~ I remembered last time when i was there i was reading the sad and cruel story of the poisoned doggy.. And now, happy to see your blog with some sweet entries (the Canadian Brothers)
How come you dislocated your arm?! That's so scary! I am sure it hurt a lot..!~ Though I am in Hong Kong, I'd still send my blessings all the way to Malaysia~ :)
Be an obedient baby these days.. hehe and let your hubby and family to take good care of you, ok?!

Je t'embrasse, muah*

Candy

* Ta noce va venir (comme ma soeur).. alors.. prends bien soin de toi!!