My new blog: For those who came here for the cake pop class, I've created a new blog with updates on classes and photos over at guiri in the kitchen



Monday, November 07, 2005

Links to Photo Albums 2

Here's another list of links to my photo albums:

1. Madrid

2. Aranjuez - A small town out of Madrid...or is it inside? Has a nice palace....some other nice place as well, but I didn't have time to visit everything. Just took a quick stroll, had my bocadillo, and made a turn back to Madrid.

3. Toledo - Went on this excursion sola. Hizo mal tiempo, so I didn't really enjoy the trip as much. Was walking in the rain and half-soaked (have not gotten myself a new umbrella yet), and was blardie cold...BBbbbRrrrrr........

4. Avila - Went on this excursion sola. Like this place a lot, although its just a small town with no activities, it's really beautiful and tranquila. Walked along the walls that surrounds the city.

5. Segovia - Went on this excursion with Sarah. Nice relaxing weekend, and the view is preciosa!

No comments: