My new blog: For those who came here for the cake pop class, I've created a new blog with updates on classes and photos over at guiri in the kitchen



Thursday, July 10, 2008

I finished 2 books today!

I have this habit of reading several books at any one time; leaving one in every corner, e.g. my bedside table, car, toilet, etc. And today I completed 2*; the one in the car and the one next to my bed.

Apart from having the convenience of not carrying the same book everywhere I go, I keep my feet firm in reality and not get my grey matter all confused with a world of fantasy. Yes, I have on many occasions mixed up reality with fantasy. I'm not sure if this happens to those who read a lot too. Once I told it to Moo moo and he simply hushed it as nonsense. He said that the fun of reading a book is actually to get yourself immersed in the world that the author has created. Well, thanks but no thanks, I'm already dreamy enough even without living in an imaginary world.

Tomorrow I start on two new books... he he he :D

*Why I Hate Flying by Henry Mintzberg (got it for 80% off from Popular Bookstore sales) and Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen (also a bargain from Popular Bookstore sales)

1 comment:

E said...

i haven't read a book in a long time :(