My new blog: For those who came here for the cake pop class, I've created a new blog with updates on classes and photos over at guiri in the kitchen



Thursday, September 29, 2005

La chica con laptop

Don't know if it is a good thing or not having my nose burried in the notebook all the time; before class, between breaks and after classes. My housemate Alessia just told me that I am known as La chica con laptop in the school :P Dave passed by my class today during break (while I was with my precious laptop, of course) and said, "If you don't get out of that classroom, you are not going to have any more friends left!". Really, I don't know why I spend so much time with the laptop, it's not that I reply mails, or update the blog or upload photos that often. I guess I just have to touch it every now and then, or else my poor laptop is gonna feel left out. Hmm....

No comments: