My new blog: For those who came here for the cake pop class, I've created a new blog with updates on classes and photos over at guiri in the kitchen



Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Not so S.M.A.R.T. after all

2 hours 45 minutes - That is how long I took to get to work today, instead of the usual 50 mins to 1 hour (from USJ). Left home at about 7:15am, and didn't reach the school until about 10am. Pathetic. I could have reached Penang with that kind of time frame!!!

Why??? Thanks to the closure of S.M.A.R.T. tunnel! Last night it rained and rained until some part of KL is flooded and my poor hubby is stuck at the office (closeby to the tunnel). Then they closed the tunnel because the flood management system was in operation. What kind of bullshit is that? If it was in operation there shouldn't be flood in the first place. At least not not anywhere near the tunnel's location!

This morning traffic was just chaotic with cars that are supposed to be in the underground tunnel running ON the ground. Unfortunately, I didn't realise the tunnel was closed until the announcement on radio, when it was too late to switch my direction. *sigh* It wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't have to answer a nature's call. I had the CD player blast Jive Bunny and danced to it (mind you it's not easy to jive with your bum stuck on the car seat, feet on the brake and a nature's call to answer). Cars around me must think I am a cuckoo!

It's still going to be closed tomorrow and UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Bummer.

No comments: