My new blog: For those who came here for the cake pop class, I've created a new blog with updates on classes and photos over at guiri in the kitchen



Friday, February 06, 2009

Somethin' Urby

Wall deco, anyone? Lyne recently teamed with her brother and set up Somethin' Urby, a creative company that helps transform your wall from a Plain Jane to Va-va-Voom. Having worked with Lyne for the past 2 years, I have no doubt that her creative juice would be an invaluable source to the success of this company.

Somethin' Urby wall decals basically stick to anything smooth and flat, be it a wall, a mirror, a door, even the refridgerator! The material is so thin that it looks almost flush to the surface it is placed on. You can easily peel it off without leaving any mark behind. How cool is that? I'm really looking forward to my first set of Urby decals. Will update with some photos when they are ready!

No comments: